Watching can be a very sexual experience. Or, at least, for me it is.
- I like watching porn
- I would like to go to a swingers club and watch others have sex
- I like watching my boyfriend have sex with other women
- I would like to watch him with another man but he insists on being straight
- I used to like people watching me when I was naked/stripping/dancing. I’d probably still like it but I’d be a bit more self conscious/less confident now
- I’m ok with people watching me have sex but it’s not as much of a turn on as watching other people.
What is it about watching that makes things super hot? Is it that you’re that little bit removed so you can truly appreciate the sensuality of what’s going on without being caught up in it? Or is it the naughtiness of it, the peeping-tom aspect, even if the other people know you’re watching? Or perhaps it’s the fact that you’re being ‘forced’ to stay at arm’s length, that you’re not only allowed to get involved and all you can do is follow the action with your eyes, waiting for permission to be granted so you can join the party?
I suspect it’s all of these, depending on the situation. Although porn is probably just the need to watch something stimulating to assist with masturbatory activities. Which reminds me, I can’t remember the last time I watched porn. I’ve been so swept up in my own fantasies, mostly based on the little stories I’ve been posting on here, that I haven’t needed any visual aids in that department. Which is a bonus because, while I love porn, I truly hate the search for the perfect porn clip.
There’s so much crap out there and you have to watch a decent amount of each video before you realise, nope, this isn’t the one for me. I mean really, how many rough, inter-racial, MMF threesomes or filthy cum-slut gangbangs can a girl watch before getting disheartened? Why do you look so horrified? Is that not the type of porn you watch? Ah well. Anyway, the answer is a lot.